The Village Green is preparing for a busy 2018 summer season and is asking for volunteers.
- Groovin’ On the Green - Saturday, May 26 and continued every Friday through August. Volunteer by enjoying Groovin' under The Village Green tent from 6:30 to 8:30 pm, accepting donations and answering questions.
- July 4th Fireworks - There are two shifts available, 5 to 7 pm or 7 to 9 pm. Responsible for receiving donations, volunteers will have preferred parking and a prime spot to watch the fireworks.
- Farmers' Market - Locally Grown on the Green occurs every Wednesday through September 5. This volunteer position is already filled.
- Pots on the Green - Saturday and Sunday, June 30 and July 1 from 10:00-5:00 pm. Volunteer at this two-day festival that celebrates the Plateau's extensive pottery culture. Enjoy sitting under a shady tent during one of two shifts 10:00-1:30 PM and 1:30-5:00 pm. Volunteers are still needed on Sunday, July 1.
- Cashiers Plein Air Festival - July 17 - 21, 2018. Pick your favorite volunteering role: wet room, hospitality, operations, or artist demonstration.
Volunteer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.